hydrating body oil | suki skincare
HYDRATING BODY OIL
- locks in moisture
- absorbs easily & completely without an oily feel
- soothes & reduces the appearance of redness & irritation
- eases discomfort & dryness
THE SUKI DIFFERENCE
suki proprietary complexes™ combine high-performance ingredients to target issues safely & effectively
CERAMIDE LIPID COMPLEX™
- contains sunflower, safflower & grape seed oils
- the highest concentration of essential lipids
- maintains a strong & healthy moisture barrier
- provides necessary sebum for dehydrated skin
- powerful extract – increases the cell’s water content
- soothes with anti-irritation qualities
- enhances hydration
- leaves an overall beautiful satin finish
helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil†, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil†, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, tocopherol, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower/leaf extract, arnica montana flower extract, symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract, squalane, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) peel oil, cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) leaf oil, zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil, limonene*, linalool*, geraniol*, citral*.
*components of 100% pure natural fragrance and/or steam-distilled/cold-pressed essential oils.
†total certified organic content: 51.86%
HOW TO USE & PRO TIPS
HOW TO USE
1. body oil: smooth into skin after bath or shower while skin is still dewy.
2. bath: pour generously under warm running water.
3. massage: warm a small amount for a sensuous experience.
- invigorating aromatherapy
- use as a hair treatment for control and shine
- soothes dry skin patches
- shave + exfoliate + hydrating body oil = silky skin